Mindful Truth Seeking Sodalite & Hematite Bracelet
Semi-precious stones of Sodalite & Hematite
One Size fits all...
The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning.
In modern Paganism, the pentagram, or five-pointed star, is said to represent the four elements united by Spirit.
The pentagram is also an emblem of Man, with the five points representing the five senses and five points on the human body (head, arm, and legs).
When enclosed in a circle, it is called a pentacle and symbolizes completeness, balance, and perfection.
The pentacle has always been regarded as a strongly protective emblem.
In medieval times it was used to ward off evil spirits and magicians still use it to banish unwanted forces and energies.
Many Wiccans & other Pagans use the pentacle as a protective seal or as a symbol of their faith and place in the Universe.
- Sodalite has a strong vibration that will bring your attention to the qualities of idealism and truth.
- Its energy may stimulate you to live up to your own ideals and ideas, about the nature of truth.
- It has strong metaphysical properties that may stimulate latent creative abilities and it aids teachers, writers, and students to understand the deeper philosophical principles.
- Its energy is particularly helpful to aid the development of psychic abilities, and with developing intuition.
- It is excellent to aid communication and may help you if you are doing public speaking.
- It may help you to understand the patterns behind such things as astrology and the tarot.
Hematite grounds and protects us. It strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure. It endows us with courage, strength, endurance, and vitality.
- A "stone for the mind", Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought