Pietersite is also known as the Tempest Stone because the swirling colors in the mineral can look like a storm. It is said to "hold the keys to the kingdom of heaven".
Pietersite colors include various blues, golds, and reds, brown and black that may appear together or alone.
- Protective when driving in bad weather conditions and calms nervous people and animals during storms.
- Guards homes and businesses against storm damage and acts as a shield against the adverse effects of technology
- long hours with a computer -good to have some around
- live near a mobile phone tower- keep around a home in & out
Meditating with Pietersite can facilitate a deep meditative state
- Trances and out of body experiences
- Clear blockages
Helpful to those working with deeply buried, past life issues that are creating conflicts in the present.
A stone to be aware of as its power & strength can be an amplifier and release deep down repressed emotions.